- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
With a radiator that died the day before a 5,000 mile trip, they fixed up our 20-year old vehicle in time to leave the next day. Very friendly owner who drove us home while the truck was in the shop, and whose prices were very fair.Seneida B.
I was so pleased with these guys. I was in a situation where I had to leave and and asked them to just take a look at it. They squeezed me in on short notice, took a look, and told me it wasn't the water pump like I was thinking, all without charging an excessive fee. They said I was fine to drive it home so I could get it checked out thoroughly. I just wish I lived closer to them so I could use them all the time.Jennifer D.
I go to them all the time. I have always had great service!! No billing issues, always honest and they call me when they find an issue. They have towed a couple of my customer's cars also and been great to them!! I always recommend Riteway to all my friends and family!!!Tisha A.